League Open Meeting
Monday 3rd October 2022 at Skerton Liberal Club 7.15 for 7.30pm PLEASE NOTE ALL CLUBS MUST BE REPRESENTED
Hit Counter: 1,958,420
North Lancashire and District Football League’s 101st Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday, June 27 th , 2022 at Skerton Liberal Club starting at 7-00pm for 7-30pm. ALL CLUBS MUST be represented at this meeting.
(1) Minutes of the 101st Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday 30th June 2021
(2) Matters Arising
(3) Apologies for absence
(4) Roll call of Clubs
(5) Adoption of the following reports
(a) Annual Report
(b) Balance sheet and Statement of Accounts
(6) Alterations to the Rules of the League.
(7) Resignations as received from Clubs
(8) Applications as received from NEW Teams
(9) Constitution of the Management Committee for Season 2022 - 2023
Messrs: Humpage, Ball, McClean, Thistlethwaite, Huddleston, Cusimano.
(10) “Crime Book”
(11) Honoraria – recommended by Management Committee for Season 2022-2023 as £500
(12) Constitution of the League:
(13) Start and end of season.
(14) Election of Officers and appointment of Auditor for season 2022-2023
President Mr L Postlethwaite
Chairman VACANT POSITION
Vice Chairman Mr D. Boston
League General Secretary Mr A Hockham
League Treasurer Mr P Davies
League Registration Secretary Mrs AM Boston
League Fixture Secretary Mr A Hockham
Referees Appointment Officer Mr A Hockham
Auditor Mr H Jarvis
(15) Any other Business