Welcome to the C&DJFL
Hit Counter: 3,490,872
Guidelines for Dealing with an Incident/Accident
1. Stay calm but act swiftly & observe the situation. Is there danger of further injuries.
2. Listen to what the injured person is saying.
3. Alert the first-aider who should take appropriate action for minor injuries.
4. In the event of an injury regarding specialist treatment, call the emergency services.
5. Deal with the rest of the group and ensure that they are adequately supervised.
6. Do not move someone with major injuries. Wait for the emergency medics.
7. Contact the injured persons parent/guardian.
8. Complete an accident report form.