7th November - Next Manager's Meeting
Held at: St Paul's Spring Grove West Derby L12 8SJ 7:00pm for 7:30pm start
Hit Counter: 771,035
AGM Season 2012-2013 Date: Monday 18th of June Time: 7pm for a 7:30 start Venue: Elim Church - 443 Stanley Rd, Bootle L20 5DN
Opening Prayer Alan Culley
To receive and confirm the Minutes of the preceding Annual General Meeting
All managers confirmed minutes received via email and available on the website throughout the season.
To consider any business arising there from
No comments arose from last years AGM minutes.
FA information / New rules / Additions to constitution
Full information can be obtained from the FA or via the FA website.
Alan Culley ran through the Constitution and went over the new points / additions
To receive and adopt the Annual Report, Balance Sheet and Statement of Account
Accounts will be given in full at the next meeting as just had presentation and 5 a side tournament. An update of the balance will be available when all bills have been paid and new season funds and FA have been paid.
Election of Clubs to fill vacancies (as recommended by the Management Committee).
- Bankhall (voted in by Ronnie C ELIM / Drew EHD)
- All Saints (voted in by Kev Trinity / Dave St Cuth)
- Mossley Hill (voted in by Dan Breck / Jay Grace)
All teams present were in favour of the new teams joining and they were welcomed into the MCL.
Ron explained decision process of new teams and how a new application form had been put together (available upon request to all teams). Meetings had taken place with managers/new team leaders and phone calls had been made to pastors/leaders of the relevant new churches.
Constitution of the Competition for ensuing season.
As per amendments discussed in point 3
Election of Officers and Management Committee.
All current management committee were happy to re-stand for the same current positions. There were no objections and all current members were re-elected.
Alteration of Rules, if any
- Dan Pennington (Breckfield) suggestion to add in rule concerning forfeited games there was an example in season 2011-2012 when a game was forfeited which directly led to a promotion / relegation. This seems unfair and a lot of teams were forfeiting games towards the end of the season when they were not important this also means a potential golden boot winner cannot add to goal tally etc.
Various new options discussed.
If a team cannot fulfill a fixture then that team will be deducted 3 points and the fixture will be rescheduled to be played at a later date. Further refusal to play the fixture will result in the club coming before the committee.
Constitution states that teams must fulfil 90% of games or face eviction.
This was the only rule change.
- Insurance upgrade reminder teams must obtain their own insurance and proof of insurance must be provided before start of the season. The insurance cover must be at least equal to the £60 Bronze package offered by Blue Fin. www.bluefingroup.co.uk / www.sbjfootballpa.com
Notes added on back page under amendments, signed and handed in.
Fix the date for the commencement and conclusion of playing season.
- START: Saturday 1st September
- END: Saturday 4th May
Other business of which due notice shall have been given and accepted as being relevant to an Annual General Meeting.
- Liverpool County Pitch Fees New forms, new method of payment. Costs increases and potential of reduction for MCL discussed same as season 2011-2012
- Payment / League Fees discussed as per emails already sent out.
- First managers meeting set for Monday 3rd September 2012. Will be at St Cuthberts. Confirmation will be sent out.
Closing Prayer Alan Culley AC Mitchell